AVRfreaks has several places where rantings are explicitly objected to - many public collections of information do.
Please add new rants as a new list item directly below the first one showing the emoticon.
Please revisite after a good night's sleep and consider editing or removal.
- The "Save"-button is way down.
- No mention of the wiki engine used (Drupal?): no luck getting editing help that way easily (see this summary: http://www.wikimatrix.org/show/drupal-wiki to get you started, I found the Drupal site to be a confounding mix of German and English.)
- No preview with edit(/add) page (mostly WYSIWYG, tho)
- Wiki main page sports two lists - the second one almost useless without links.
- In particular, it does not tell how to plant links, e.g., to AVRfreaks wiki main page <link href='https://www.avrfreaks.net/wiki'>Freaky wiki main page</link>.
- What I see in an "add"-window does not offer help in editing the page contents (beyond toolbar including hovers).