Post Created date
Python on a mega2560
What would the point be anyway ? Python is horrible.
Sunday, 10 February 2013 - 09:29
library implementation
arkarup_gupta wrote:ChaunceyGardiner wrote:There are compiler and linker options for that. I think the compiler option is -ffunction-sections and the linker option is -Wl,--gc-...
Sunday, 10 February 2013 - 09:24
library implementation
There are compiler and linker options for that. I think the compiler option is -ffunction-sections and the linker option is -Wl,--gc-sections.
Sunday, 10 February 2013 - 04:43
need for disabling interrupt for "2 cycles instructions
Restart00 wrote:ChaunceyGardiner wrote: seems rather odd to want to wait for a random period of time Which part of "An timer interrupt decreases this integer every loop and my...
Saturday, 9 February 2013 - 09:20
need for disabling interrupt for "2 cycles instructions
Restart00 wrote:Koshchi wrote:The obvious solution is to not check the counter in the main loop, but in the ISR itself: I agree. The background code isn't remotely interested in...
Saturday, 9 February 2013 - 06:54
Variable Arguments function
Use the C++ compiler. Then you can specify default values for your parameters.
Friday, 8 February 2013 - 23:18
Interrupt does not fire on correct address
bloody-orc wrote:Quote:Post your circuit. There's nothing to post, the input is connected via external resistor to Vcc and then to a pinheader. on that I have 2 wires that I...
Friday, 8 February 2013 - 16:26
need for disabling interrupt for "2 cycles instructions
There really is only one solution here - access shared multibyte variables atomically, and make sure you deal with the zero crossings properly.
Friday, 8 February 2013 - 16:11
need for disabling interrupt for "2 cycles instructions
Steve, your solution seems to imply that the delay will always be 65536 timer interrupts. Or whatever is left of it when the delay starts.
Friday, 8 February 2013 - 16:06
need for disabling interrupt for "2 cycles instructions
The first 25% of your first reply was good. The remaining 75% is what we are discussing.
Friday, 8 February 2013 - 16:02
need for disabling interrupt for "2 cycles instructions
Brutte wrote:dak664 wrote:you can read the variable repeatedly Seems to me the method relies on assumption about monotonicity of shared variable. But indeed, seems that it does...
Friday, 8 February 2013 - 15:57
need for disabling interrupt for "2 cycles instructions
david.prentice wrote:From the original post: Quote:timer interrupt is executed during the compare instructions of my background loop (which is multiple instructions in assembly of...
Friday, 8 February 2013 - 15:52

Pages