Atmega16 based control unit for robot. Designed for underwater robot can be used for any remotely operated (RS485) or autonomous vehicle.
Full description and software examples available.
1. Atmel Atmega16 or Atmega32 microcontroller
2. 1×RS485 for communication with surface
3. 2×RS232 to control devices with serial interface, for example Roboteq motor controllers.
4. 5×I2C header to connect any I2C device like CMPS03 digital compass, temperature sensors or BLDC controllers.
5. 3×multi purpose header to be used as:
- ADC input for sensors with voltage output, or
- ADC input for sensors with current output like pressure sensor, or
- digital input, or
- digital output, or
- servo controller
6. 1-Wire bus
7. LANC or IR interface to control camera
8. 2×leak sensor
9. ISP header to program microcontroller
10. 15 pin header to connect relays
11. Power voltage sensor
12. JTAG support