Xplained mini Atmega328p, problem Aÿmega328P

Go To Last Post
8 posts / 0 new
Author
Total votes: 0

Hallo,

i have a Problem with my XPlained mini atmega328p.

My Board is in Atmel Studio mark as "Unknown" and at device programminig it is a mEDBG, but the CPU is mark as "Aÿmega328P"

how i can fix this problem? Aÿmega328P to ATmega328p

i need help, sorry me english is not so....

Last Edited: Sat. May 14, 2016 - 07:42 PM

Then change the board selection in Studio?

Jim

Until Black Lives Matter, we do not have "All Lives Matter"!

only this:

and main screen:

Oliver

Last Edited: Sat. May 14, 2016 - 08:17 PM

Go to Tools->Options->Tools and set Show unsupported devices to True.

However, you should probably contact support so that we can have a look at the board (since it looks to have been wrongly programmed).

:: Morten

(yes, I work for Microchip, yes, I do this in my spare time, now stop sending PMs)

The postings on this site are my own and do not represent Microchip’s positions, strategies, or opinions.

Hi,

okay, i don´t can program device, can i fix over isp to atmega328p?

Oliver

Then you are in debugWire mode. Create a project and launch debug on it over debugWire, then in the Debug menu, choose Disable debugWire and Close.

(yes, I work for Microchip, yes, I do this in my spare time, now stop sending PMs)

The postings on this site are my own and do not represent Microchip’s positions, strategies, or opinions.

oh nice, i can program the board, only the "Unknown" in Studio. Can i fix it? i am in German, it´s an problem to send Support..  Oliver

Not easily, thats why you should contact support to check if we can reprogram the firmware on the kit. However it should function as it is now.