where is stk594.zip ?

Go To Last Post
7 posts / 0 new
Author
Total votes: 0

I'm just started with my STK594 kit
The manual tell to unpack the STK594.ZIP file, witch have a counter demo, for verilog and VHDL, but I can't find the file ?
Any one know where it is ?
I

Sorry
First I tryed google and now I tryed again and still I only get link to 2 pdf files !
but thanks a lot

can you tell what you used ?
I tryed the german version of google but it gave the same result (that is fine because my german is bad).

The first link provided (also by google.com) is a link to this page:
http://www.atmel.com/dyn/products/tools_card.asp?tool_id=2751

There are three icons, two PDF and one CD. The two PDF are linking the documentation and the CD icon is the same link from above, your requested ZIP file.

Btw: The icon PDF and CD icon link system is standard on Atmel's page. PDF for documentation and CD for binary/all other files.

here is all I get on google on stk594.zip
I don't see a CD !

PDF] FPSLIC STK594 User Guide
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat
and copy STK594.ZIP to C:\SystemDesigner\Designs. 2. Extract the contents of the
STK594.ZIP file to. C:\SystemDesigner\Designs.The contents of the zip file ...
www.atmel.com/dyn/resources/prod... - Similar pages

[PDF] STK594 User Guide
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
Download STK594.ZIP from the FPSLIC software page of the Atmel web site. and copy
STK594.ZIP to C:\SystemDesigner\Designs\STK594. ...
www.william.com.cn/atmel/acrobat... - Similar pages

Goggle for "STK594" (without ".zip"). The first hit will be the one MrMIC point out above. You will find the CD icon allowing You to download the zip file.

This can also be found by going to Atmels site (atmel.com) and using their search function.

As of January 15, 2018, Site fix-up work has begun! Now do your part and report any bugs or deficiencies here

No guarantees, but if we don't report problems they won't get much of  a chance to be fixed! Details/discussions at link given just above.

"Some questions have no answers."[C Baird] "There comes a point where the spoon-feeding has to stop and the independent thinking has to start." [C Lawson] "There are always ways to disagree, without being disagreeable."[E Weddington] "Words represent concepts. Use the wrong words, communicate the wrong concept." [J Morin] "Persistence only goes so far if you set yourself up for failure." [Kartman]

I will post my search keyword next time... ;)