Where to download Jungo driver 11.5?

Go To Last Post
4 posts / 0 new
Author
Total votes: 0

Guys, I'm still using AVR Studio 4.19 which comes with Jungo driver 10.2. My Olimex AVR-ISP-MK2 programmer works fine with it under Windows 7 but it's a no-go under Windows 10. Got it working by installing bundle "driver-atmel-bundle-7.0.888.exe" which contains Jungo driver 11.5 but the bundle also installs other components I prefer to do without.

Is there any way to extract just the Jungo driver from that bundle and install it? Tried running the bundle exe with the extract_all switch but that doesn't seem to work. Also, I'm able to extract it from the Studio 6 setup exe but get some strange certificate date error when trying to install it. Any ideas?

Last Edited: Sat. Dec 26, 2015 - 03:26 AM

It looks that at least one of the 6.2 USB installers (AtmelUSBInstaller-6.2.342.exe) was accidentally created with an expiration date. You can try temporarily rolling back the system time to, say, 2014 (see https://www.avrfreaks.net/comment...).

You can unpack the bundle installer by running it in layout mode (used when deploying installers automatically). Run the installer with a -layout

argument.

:: Morten

(yes, I work for Atmel, yes, I do this in my spare time, now stop sending PMs)

The postings on this site are my own and do not represent Microchip’s positions, strategies, or opinions.

Thanks guys. Running the bundle installer with the layout switch made a copy of the installer file "driver-atmel-bundle-7.0.888.exe" with name "driver-atmel-bundle.exe" in the same directory. Didn't see anything unpacked. I may have been missing something.

In the end I left well enough alone and just uninstalled the unwanted components.