web server at EVK1100

Go To Last Post
5 posts / 0 new
Author
Total votes: 0

control panel demo on EVK1100 board is such a headacke ! there should be a good book for that topic only !

does anybody knows - how web server on EVK1100 works ?

to be more specific: where is server side CGI files ? in WEB directory I can see none. and JavaScript files ? there is MOCHI directory, but only mochiKit files are there. in Control Panel project in AVR32 Studio there is folder WEBSRC with specific JavaScript files like actuator.js and others. I cant see them in WEB directory on DataFlash.

Can anybody help ?

EDIT:
ok, I found JavaScript and CSS data are inside of HTML documents, so this is solved. in WEBSRC folder they are separated only as reference. and finaly I think there is no CGI files at all, it is only dummy call - in web server task this dummy call is parsed to shell command ! after all I will write that book about control panel :)
just kidding, I realy hope that Atmel and FreeRTOS supplier find some time or money or good writer to publish a book about EVK1100

thanks SMA for that nice looking links. but those are for advertise only. I meant real books for developer ! tkanks for reply !

I visited that links and they are very useful. I am really impressed with that. Because, it is specific and clear so we can get more information about it.

:-)