I'm looking for AT32UC3B1256 dont seem to see any AT32UC parts on digikey. Can i get samples from somewhere? When will they be in channel?
Got a design I want to send for fab, pretty nice part from looking at the design.
Few other U32B questions:
1. Footprint details - The manuals dont give me any nice mechanical drawings of the package, I really want to make sure the footprint is right.
2. Orcad symbols - Looks like only one "package" in in the orcad library, any more coming?
3. Any errata I need to worry about?
4. Is the "reset" without anything external reliable?
5. Any comments on how to do "audio" output from the part? Thinking of playing "voice" samples for "prompts". Seen it done with 8bit avr? (LCD's are
expensive. Trying to do a project for under 99$ (US)
and a speaker is so much more "inexpensive" than a lcd. Thinking I could do a "resistor" network D/A
and should have enough to clock out a 48Khz or better sample. (Stored via SD card of course)