STK600 Atxmega32a4u USB CDC example

Go To Last Post
3 posts / 0 new
Author
Total votes: 0

I got the STK 600 eval board yesterday. I am able to program examples on the atxmega32a4u device, and I can debug with an Atmel debugger on the PDI interface. I also have USB port monitoring software.

I want to start a transfer out of the Atxmega32a4u USB port and see it through the USB port monitor software. The CDC example for the atxmega32a4u device is tied to a serial interface. Where in the example does this happen, which UART from the atxmega32a4u is used for this? There is activity on the port monitor software only when I open a teraterm window. In the custom application, the atxmegaa4u will process GPIO data from external interrupts and send it to the SBC through USB. Do I need to use an UART prior to the USB transfer. If not, how do I modify this example?

Thanks

Last Edited: Fri. Feb 19, 2021 - 09:09 PM

fwe wrote:
Where in the example does this happen, which UART from the atxmega32a4u is used for this?

It would help us to know what "example" you talking about, please provide a link to the example or post a zip of your project directory so freaks can follow along and offer advice.

Jim

FF = PI > S.E.T

Last Edited: Fri. Feb 19, 2021 - 10:05 PM