i started my project in Atxmega128d3 with Atmel studio 6 for small application. But later i need more flash area so i changed my device to Atxmega256d3.
Everything is ok except two files keypad and adc interface routine files. These routines operation was successful with atxmega128d3. After switched to Atxmega256d3 i made a change in that files then i compiled and flashed well. But operation of the controller is not code written way. Again i changed my device as atxmega128d3 after that compilation and flashing is ok as well as operation of controller is expected way. what is a technical things behind this problem.
To get a correct output i did some work but i didn't get, the works are
1. Changing device then leaning solution and build it,
2. Changing device then Cleaning solution and rebuild it,
3. Changing file names,
4. Changing routines names,