Solved: Split from: ATTINY104-XNANO

Go To Last Post
6 posts / 0 new
Author
Total votes: 0

I'm a newbie trying to get running my ATtiny104 Xnano. Win10 Device Manager does not detect it, so neither does Studio 7. The Studio 7 Release Notes deal with Driver and USB issues but assume that Win10 detects the tool.

The only available tools for ATtiny104 listed in Studio 7 are Simulator, no mEDBG.

I code in Assembly but did copy & Paste the C code snippet in App Note AT112489   for a C project. Build results in 3 errors on three line numbers but the code shows no line numbers.

I cannot find how to turn on line numbering which would be very useful.

Hope someone can help.

Skier

Last Edited: Mon. Oct 14, 2019 - 05:15 AM

Skier wrote:
The Studio 7 Release Notes deal with Driver and USB issues but assume that Win10 detects the tool.
tiny104 Xplained Nano doesn't come with a USB cable; try a known functional USB cable and a known functional USB host port.

ATtiny104 Xplained Nano Evaluation Kit

https://www.microchipdirect.com/product/Other?keywords=ATUSBMICROCABLE-XPRO

"Dare to be naïve." - Buckminster Fuller

A new USB cable did the trick. I then downloaded a program to the ATtiny104 XNANO. Still would like to turn on line numbering. Anyone?

Skier

Open the options and search for line numbers... Should take you to somewhere close...

:: Morten

(yes, I work for Atmel, yes, I do this in my spare time, now stop sending PMs)

The postings on this site are my own and do not represent Microchip’s positions, strategies, or opinions.

Here probably...

Total votes: 1

Many Thank Yous. Now debugging is much easier.

Skier