1. I am using ATMega 2560 arduino board & want to interface 4x4 keypad in it.
It has lots of other peripherals like graphical lcd, relay, 3 uart peripherals. SO bit of large code in it.
2. Need to interface 4x4 keypad. Was looking at this library.
3. On this page, its written that:
" If key presses seem to take a long time to show up then you are probably using long delay()'s in your code. The same thing can happen if you use too many small delay()s like delay(10)."
4. In my code, there are lots of peripherals connected, in many places I need to add delay for some functions.
5. Is there any other keypad library, which is completely independent of this. So that I can read it in main without this delay issue & it should be non blocking