serial comunication with atmega8535

Go To Last Post
2 posts / 0 new
Author
Total votes: 0

hello, i'm quite beginner with microcontrollers and now i want to learn to make an atmega 8535 to communicate with te pc.The serial communication it's working, i've tried it on hyperterminal.Would you please post the smallest assembler code possible:) and easy to understand, to send a letter for example? Thanks you.

Total votes: 0

gicutabacaru wrote:
hello, i'm quite beginner with microcontrollers and now i want to learn to make an atmega 8535 to communicate with te pc.The serial communication it's working, i've tried it on hyperterminal.Would you please post the smallest assembler code possible:) and easy to understand, to send a letter for example? Thanks you.

There are both, C and assembler examples in the respective datasheet for initializing, sending & receiving serial data for AVR that contain a USART.

You might check there for some examples, try them, and then come back with some questions relating to concepts for which you are having problems.

Also, if you read the thread title just below this thread: https://www.avrfreaks.net/index.p... you would have had a lot of questions answered.

And... This isn't the correct forum for this type of question. It should be in the AVR forum or, possibly the "Off Topic" forum.

You can avoid reality, for a while.  But you can't avoid the consequences of reality! - C.W. Livingston