Our team have been working for more than a year on building ScanaQuad Logic Analyzers and Signal Generators, and i am very happy to announce that we're finally there. Prototypes have been fully tested, devices have passed CE/FCC certifications, and mass production is in progress! ScanaQuad replaces the old Scanalogic-2 that was developed with your help 5 years ago!
ScanaQuad series are quite special for many reasons:
- 4 channels is enough for 99% of serial protocols, and keeps price low.
- Ability to generate any kind of logic signals (adjustable level)
- Ability to generate open drain signals (perfect to interface to I2C or 1-Wire). High-end ScanaQuad devices have integrated optional pull-up resistors.
- Mixed mode allows you to generate on 1, 2 or 3 channels while capturing response on other channels.
- ScanaQuad can trigger on serial protocols (like a UART byte or I2C address)
But above all, we have designed a software we're really proud off. You can see some glimpses of it in the presentation video.
Today we are finally starting to accept pre-orders, pricing and features summary is below:
As a "thank you" for your trust and support, i created the coupon code "sq4freaks" that deduces 10% on your order.
You can check the full specs here, as well a short video clip: https://www.ikalogic.com/product...
If you have any questions, i'll be glad to answer!
Thanks a lot for your time,