Resonance AT90pwm316

Go To Last Post
5 posts / 0 new
Author
Total votes: 0

I am trying to fix software written by a third party for auto locking resonance.

Using the power stage controller in ramp 1 mode the unit is configured for the following:

two outputs for igbt bridges

The cycle is defined as         dead time    on time A  dead time  on time B

1 input is used to capture the PSC count at the falling edge of the current

First in 1 RAMP mode my first question is the count captured a continuous count for the whole cycle this is what I believe from the docs but no definite language.

So then if it is I then compare the count from the capture to the dead time + On Time to determine the difference between the voltage and current falling edges to see  if I need to adjust the frequency to move to resonance

The software is written so the count captured is compared to the on time only not taking in account if the count captured has the dead time in it.

Wayne

Please I need help.  When in ramp 1 mode the external event input captures the PSC count at that time.  What I need to know is the PSC count for the whole cycle ie 0 to total Cycle.  Or is the count referenced to the different registers that make up the total cycle.

Thanks in advance

Sorry, your description makes very little sense.

For example, I have never heard of "auto locking resonance". Is it something for an automobile?

For example, I have no idea what "ramp mode 1" is.

I don't think that many, here, use the AT90pwm316. You may need to wait a while until someone who does happens to read your message.

Jim

Jim Wagner Oregon Research Electronics, Consulting Div. Tangent, OR, USA http://www.orelectronics.net

I suspect that's not automotive, but automatically locked, as in a phase lock loop with an automatic correction based upon the error signal, to maintain optimal resonance.

JC

I suspect something like that, also, but the OP seems to assume that everyone knows and understands the terms he/she is using.

Jim

Jim Wagner Oregon Research Electronics, Consulting Div. Tangent, OR, USA http://www.orelectronics.net