The Rapsberry Pi Blog wrote:
Today, we're launching our first microcontroller-class product: Raspberry Pi Pico.
Priced at just $4, it is built on RP2040, a brand-new chip developed right here at Raspberry Pi.
- Dual-core Arm Cortex-M0+ @ 133MHz
- 264KB on-chip RAM
- Support for up to 16MB of off-chip Flash memory via dedicated QSPI bus
- DMA controller
- Interpolator and integer divider peripherals
- 30 GPIO pins, 4 of which can be used as analogue inputs
- 2 Ã— UARTs, 2 Ã— SPI controllers, and 2 Ã— I2C controllers
- 16 Ã— PWM channels
- 1 Ã— USB 1.1 controller and PHY, with host and device support
- 8 Ã— Raspberry Pi Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines
- USB mass-storage boot mode with UF2 support, for drag-and-drop programming