Its address is http://avrspi7042.sourceforge.net
Please try it and send me recommendations or questions...
There is already an open source programmer software package called avrdude:
- It is expandable by writing support for new devices and new programmers in a configuration text file. No rebuilding is necessary.
- It can interface to parallel programmers and STK500 / AVRISP.
- It is known to build and run on Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, and Mac OS X.
- It can connect to AVR910-style ISP devices.
- It is normally a command-line driven interface, but it also has an interactive terminal mode.
- It supports Intel Hex, Motorola S-Record and binary file formats for input and output, plus direct specification for fuse bytes.
- There is also a fledgling GUI for it called avrdude-gui at SourceForge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/...
- Work is being done to support the STK500 version 2 protocol.
The avrdude project can always use more volunteer help.
Thanks for the interesting link! My program makes much of that enumerated also.
There is already an open source programmer software package called avrdude
I tried to download it yesterday following suggestions on another thread but seems to lock up IE, I had to exit IE and restart it again...several times. Tried both US and Japan SourceForge mirrors :cry: Tried again just now, still locks up IE. Can you please post the GUI in the savannah site also?
Ampertronics Pty. Ltd.
* Electronic Design * Custom Products * Contract Assembly
No, I can't. SourceForge and Savannah are different sites, and have different policies, plus there are different maintainters.
I would suggest using the Firefox browser, or perhaps I can send it to you if you have a big mailbox. Another suggestion is to try other mirrors, perhaps in Europe.
© 2020 Microchip Technology Inc.