New Mega/Tiny/SAMD09/10/11/20/21 offline autoprogramer

Go To Last Post
6 posts / 0 new
Author
Total votes: 1

I have designed  a Atmel chip offline autoprogramer, now can support almost all Atmel 8bit/32bit MCUs(ATMEGA,ATTINY,ATSAM-D,STSAM-G).

I call it P-LINK.

What's Offline Autoprogrammer(P-LINK):

Normally, when programing a Atmel's Chip, programer need a desktop PC and a ATMEL-ICE or STK-500 or a J-LINK, then click your mouse once program one chip, it's too slow and  inefficient.  and programmers always fells uncomfortable when scaring at the PC  Screen for a long time.

P-LINK is designed to solve this issure.

How to USE P-LINK:

Step1: Plug your P-LINK to one of your Desktop's USB Port

Connect your P-LINK to PC, you will find a Mass Storage Device in MY-COMPUTER, Open It,you will find ARM_BURNTOOL.exe,double click it to open it.

Step2:Config the burn tool including chip part no, fuses, user firware and then download  to P-LINK. After that plug your P-Link out of PC.

Step3: Power On your P-LINK with a 5V Power Aadpter,then Connect your Atmel chip to ISP、SWD, UPDI interface then press Start Button,

P-Link will autoprogram your code,fuses and lockbit to your chip.

Easy and usefull!

Total votes: 0

If you have some idea on this project,please give your comment.thank u.

Not sure what "ISP-DECT" is or how it connects to ISP 6 pin connector?

Perhaps show wiring diagram from programming connector to ISP 6 pin.

Will this program 5v AVR's?

Jim

Click Link: Get Free Stock: Retire early! PM for strategy

share.robinhood.com/jamesc3274
get $5 free gold/silver https://www.onegold.com/join/713...

The plastic case is cute, where do you buy that ?

Total votes: 1

"ISP-DECT" is just a option,  Once a customer used 4 sets P-Link to build a Multi-PCBA autoprogramer , has the ability to autoprogram 4  chips once,  he need a PIN to detect if the Autoprogramer has been locked,if unlocked, all leds on P-Link should turn off。

Now P-link's main kernel is based on ATSAMD21J18,a Microchip/Atmel 's 32bit Cortex M0+ mcu, 3.3V power supply, so now only support 3.3V program, i will add one 3.3V to 5V chip to support 5V program in  the future.

@who-me, Ha,ha,ha, thank you, the plastic case i bought in China.  I spend a lot of time to find the case.