Now, here is my latest "thing" that is taking care of my personal baby-sitting (It keeps me busy so I am not doing any no-no things).
- Current controlled PWM PSU
- Atmega32 @ 8 MHz
- 128KB SRAM
- 1MB Flash
- 8 outputs for relays or similar
- 4 inputs for temperature sensors (Cheap Diodes)
- 3 analogue inputs
- GSM Modem (not yet installed)
The intention is to create functionality to be able to steer this and/or something using a dial in only connection (thus reducing costs). Needed stuff is:
- Audio menu (speaking system)
- DTMF decoder
I have already coded and tested the libraries for:
- the ADC (not including the DTMF)
- the Flash (and associated SPI)
- The PWM based speech system (Finnish only at the moment)
I will keep this forun updated and all the source code / hardware design available when ready and tested.
I have noticed that there is some demand for GSM modem stuff out there. Hopefully this sprays some releaf to that eager....