I am finishing my master degree work and I would like to share your opinion about my circuit design.
Any remarks are welcome! :)
Additionaly I have few quetions you to ask :
1) What values should be C1 and C4 from the first pdf ?
2) Also in the first pdf on the circuit which is responisble for power supply there are capacitors C10, C8, C11, C9, C7, C2. Of what values they should be.
I need 0,4 [A]of 12 [V] current so I suppose in the place where is 12[V] power supply I should have bigger caps ??
The same is with caps c13, C6, C5, C3 in second pdf but I don`t have there 12[V] power supply.
3) As you can see in the scecond pdf I have diode on pins PC4 and PC5 and my question is do it can affet ADC converter somehow ??
4) What about resets lines ? Do you think R - 4.7k is enough prottection for reset line or should I also give capacitor ?
5) Connecting Ftdi chip I was following instructions from this website:
Do you think in this design I can go without Ferrite bead inductor ??
Generally what do you think about my design ??
I have not done many of them on PCBs.
Mainly so far I made my projects on breadboards.
This time I have to do it on PCB and I will use it to support my master thesis.
Below are pdf documents with circuit designs !
symulator_schema.pdf is the first pdf
interpolator schema.pdf is the second pdf
Thanks in advance