Mistake in mega 329/649 data sheet.

Go To Last Post
8 posts / 0 new
Author
Total votes: 0

I don't know if anyone cares but I came across a minor mistake in the data sheet for the mega 329/649. Atmel doc2552.pdf. When I first saw it I thought it was one of those peculiarities of the AVRs that I suppose are there to achieve backward compatibility. Further study indicates it's just a mistake in the document.

Attachment(s): 

There is a sticky thread that this should go in - AVR Errata

Regards,
Steve A.

The Board helps those that help themselves.

As well as opening an ATticket for it.

Jörg Wunsch

Please don't send me PMs, use email if you want to approach me personally.

I will post it in the errata thread.

What's an ATticket and how do I open one?

Steve

Steve,

Easiest way to open a support ticket is just to send an email about the problem to avr@atmel.com and it automatically opens a support ticket.

Thanks Cliff. I sent the e-mail.

Does this mean Atmel will send me a free Dragon? :)

I wanted to send the picture I included with my first post. Being clueless about e-mail etiquette, I didn't know if I should send it as a file attachment or insert it into the email. I did the e-mail insertion thing.

If they use Outlook that shouldn't be a problem. In the past I would have used an attachment, but people are understandably afraid of attachments these days. But I suppose pictures embedded in e-mails could be dangerous also.

Steve

I'd just send them a link to this thread in fact (and someone might pick up on your Dragon comment if you are lucky! ;) )

I had already sent the e-mail, and it worked. My ticket is now on the atmel support site. The picture is now an attachment and has morphed from a .png to a .jpg.

I still haven't heard anything about Dragons though. :)