Hey all, considering an upgrade to my 328 with v-usb. Wondering the following?
1) On the ATmega32U2 Datasheet I do not see pc1 or pc3. Are they not available?
2) Would the on board 16mhz be enough to power the USB logic or is there an advantage to using an external clock?
3) Would running a usb bootloader be do-able? On my 328n with v-usb I put some code to handle a boot loader when a pin is grounded. Un-grounded it runs the main code. Any possible pit falls here?
4) I'm assuming this is a full hardware usb controller and does not need flash space?
5) does "Analog Comparators: 1" mean only one pin is available for ADC?
What I'm hopping to find A chip with.
C ports 0-7
B port 0-7
D port 0-7
At least 4 ADC ports on port C
USB full speed
32k or more flash
I'm looking for it all in one chip and understand I may not find it and have to use a co component.