MC33192 with stepper motor..

Go To Last Post
7 posts / 0 new
Author
Total votes: 0

Hello guys

I'm using a stepper motor with a MC33192 driver,which uses serial communication,Do you have any AVR C compiler has ready functions for MC33192??
you can find the Timing diagram of the used message on page 4 of the attached datasheet file,or just see the attached image...

thanks..

Attachment(s): 

The problem is that I couldn't understand whether I should make the line '0' or '1' for 25us or 50us for one bit of the message(note:3Ts=75us).
I tried to make this simple way.
Since I need just one line,and the time slot Ts=25us,I tried this (PINA2 for example):
PINA2=0 for 75 us (Start at the diagram)
PINA2=1 for 25 us
Is this way right?If not please help me to make this message for example:

Hello
If you help me I'll give you a box of beer!!

Interesting datasheet. Looks like the MI bus is manchester bi-phase. Its all explained pretty well. Is this a solicitation for a consultant? I'll take a guess: you want to build a remote controlled car, you got some cheap stepper motors, you searched for 'stepper motor controller' and found that neat moto part. If that one is too complicated, jusr get another controller. Ther must be a dozen. I figure I could make this thing dance by wiggling the MI bus, but it would take several days. I wouldnt take 3 days off with no pay to do it for you, so you better start writing little biphase test subroutines. Post something you wrote that you think should work but doesnt, and you'll get some free advice, which might be helpfull, but certainly worth the amount you paid for it....

Imagecraft compiler user

OK , You're super in expectation ,I'll try again..
you deserve the beer

thanks for giving time....

Is there a 'reason' for using this chip? It looks like a chip that was developed for the auto industry controlloing bipolar steppers ,not a lot of current capability,but maybe I didn't look hard enough. Linear type stuff or instrument(needle) apps.

Looks like one cycle is 20khz or 50usec, so a 0 or 1 is 25usec? This jibes with 3t=75usec.

Imagecraft compiler user