This is an update to my previous board here, which I made after implementing the useful suggestions offered in that post and elsewhere online.
In the schematic I have added decoupling capacitors, programming header and a pullup resistor to the RESET pin. I have also removed the loading caps on the RTCs crystal as it was not needed.
The wire of the label is not being displayed in Eagle (idk whats wrong but no time to figure it out right now). Please take note of the following pins:
PB3 - MOSI PB4 - MISO PB5 - SCK PC6 - RESET
Now onto the board. In the board I have used a ground pour on both sides. I used a simple trace to route VCC to all the required parts, because I was having some difficulty with a VCC polygon. Now I surrounded the crystal with the ground plane as best as I could. The vias around the crystal connect the bottom and top ground planes.
So once again, suggestions are needed. Also I have 2 questions:
1. Can someone please check if I connected the decoupling capacitors correctly in the board.
2. There are three vias that are coming under the TQFN package of the AVR. Now the production house I use does make copper filled vias so the connection will be ensured. I want to ask will it be fine soldering the chip on top.
I am looking forwards to your feedback. Thanks a lot.
PS: Ignore the silkscreen for now, I will clear it up later.