Getting Started with AT97SC3205T-SDK2

Go To Last Post
2 posts / 0 new
Author
Total votes: 0

Greetings

I am a noob to Atmel's products and world of hardware. I purchased AT97SC3205T-SDK2 development board, and like to run some sample programs from Atmel studio. First I like to ask if I am in the right forum. I am sorry if I am not, and appreciate if you could move my post to the right one. I did a search for the word TPM, and entered the first forum with a post about it. My problem is that when I look under devicespack manager, I do not see any reference to the model board I purchased. Am I looking for the right model number? How can I find some sample programs for my board? 

Total votes: 0

Is this not one of these - http://www.atmel.com/tools/AT97SC3205T-SDK2.aspx? In which case that should be a good starting point, particularly the Documents section. Another good starting point is the SAM4S examples in the ASF/Atmel studio (I must admit though that I am a bit at a loss for the TPM part - you may be able to find some examples on the board itself in case it is also detected as a mass storage).

Oh, and it is a SAM4 device, so it is recommended that the next topic you start is in the Atmel Cortex-M MCUs section - hope that moderators move this topic there instead.

Ilya