FuseBits problem atmega8535

Go To Last Post
4 posts / 0 new
Author
Total votes: 0

I am using at-prog to download my program in my atmega8535. I am using a 8 Mhz crystal oscillator. I dont know what will be the value for FuseByte can anyone please compute this value for me and if anyone had used at-prog before then plz tell which one is High fuse byte and which one is Lower fuse byte out of those four boxes. Here i am adding an image showing the Fuse setting option in at-prog. the value showned here are the default values

click here for full size screenshot

try either of the tools listed here to calculate fuses:
http://www.ladyada.net/library/u...

Interesting projects: www.ladyada.net Unique kits: www.adafruit.com

ok thnx ladyada for such nice link. i have also learned how to use my programmer with avrdude and now ready to set fuse bit but i have one more question that is there any way we can add avrdude in atmel avr studio 4

anilsoni85 wrote:
is there any way we can add avrdude in atmel avr studio 4

As it stand no - but Atmel have a "plug in development kit" for Studio so in theory one COULD develop an avrdude plugin for it to use the same GUI frontend.

In the short-term, assuming you just want a graphic front end for avrdude (but it would have to be run as a separate Windows program) you might look at avrdude-gui.exe - though I have a feeling this was dropped from the latest WinAVR release as it's no longer being maintained.

Cliff