Some time ago Ossi saw my Fiat widget design and suggested there may be a market for it. I felt that the design could be bettered - for example, to bring out all the pins and to remove the ECU specific parts (and necessary software uart) - and have done so, but never found the time or the energy to do anything with it.
So, here it is. Feel free to make your own, use, abuse, whatever. I'd prefer not to see commercial versions... my feeling is that this is something which could be useful either as a beginner's experimental device, or a plug-in versatile graphical display.
- Overall dimensions approx 75*45
- ATMega32 or pin-compatible (8MHz max for M32)
- 3.3v on board, 6-18v input
- all surface mount 0805 passives
- ISP connector
- Optional Displaytech 64128E LCD display on rear of board
- USB (FT232R) adaptor
- All I/O connections brought out to pins on 0.1" centres
- LCD software available, including 16*6 and 8*6 fonts