Forgive me if I have this in the wrong forum, couldn't think where to post this thread.
I downloaded bitcloud, the atmel zigbee stack and I am trying to compile one of the default applications, ZLLDemo.
It is located currently at: "C:\Users\Ryan\Desktop\BitCloud_MEGARF_3_1_0\Applications\ZLLDemo\atmelStudio_projects\ATmega256RFR2.cproj"
Everytime I try to compile the application I get a windows message screen for "mkdir" error 0xc0000142. In the Output screen I see the line "make: *** [directories] Error -1073741502"
I have the following things to fix the error:
- Change folder and contents to different owners, everyone having full privileges
- run make command manually from a command prompt window as admin
- clean solution before retrying
- all other examples files
- ran directly from C: as "C:\BitCloud_MEGARF_3_1_0\Applications\ZLLDemo\atmelStudio_projects\ATmega256RFR2.cproj"
- as per general suggestion for the windows error I tried
- "sfc /scannow" in case mkdir had somehow been corrupted
- Changed AppInitDLLs Reg key to 0 to load all DLLs at start of application
- Disabled Internet security
Does this have a general fix or is there perhaps something else at work here? General compilations work, its just external ones. My friend did the same and it seems to work just fine for him.
Atmel Studio 6.2