EVK1105 not wroking

Go To Last Post
5 posts / 0 new
Author
Total votes: 0

Dear all,
We have purchased a EVK1105 board (A08-0534 rev B) kit.
This kit is taking too much current ( 1.25 Amp at 5 V ).
In the demo program it should detect the USB drive and play .MP3 files.It also has touch sensor keypads and LED's.
The Graphic LCD and LED's are working on the kit but the USB Drive is not getting detected.

My ticket no. is ATTicket:567398) Support Form: EVK1105 not working .

Please tell what to do ?
How to get replacement of for the kit

Thanks and Regards

You have a ticket. So, I think the atmel support will help you out in replacement, if there is a problem in the kit.

-Deven

They just asked me whether the kit is taking too much current or not.
I have not received any email after that.
I need to develop a mp3 player application do you have any idea about this?

Quote:
I have not received any email after that.

When did you establish the ticket? Today is saturday. I would not expect any work to be done at Atmel, Trondheim, Norway (assuming that it is the Trondheim site that are handling the AVR32 tickets) until monday morning (unless you are a Very Important Customer). Adding work time to that, and compensating for + 4 hrs from Norway to India you will most likely hear nothing before monday afternoon (your local time). And even then this would require your ticket to be at "the top of the pile".

As of January 15, 2018, Site fix-up work has begun! Now do your part and report any bugs or deficiencies here

No guarantees, but if we don't report problems they won't get much of  a chance to be fixed! Details/discussions at link given just above.

"Some questions have no answers."[C Baird] "There comes a point where the spoon-feeding has to stop and the independent thinking has to start." [C Lawson] "There are always ways to disagree, without being disagreeable."[E Weddington] "Words represent concepts. Use the wrong words, communicate the wrong concept." [J Morin] "Persistence only goes so far if you set yourself up for failure." [Kartman]

It will take some time for a reply to come.

-Deven