error while programming.

Go To Last Post
3 posts / 0 new
Author
Total votes: 0

hi guys, i am a noob.
i encountered an error while programming my ATMEGA32 USING a freeisp provided by some electronics shop..
i got a message saying:
"found only 5 buses"

what is the error exactly?? how should i rectify it?? :?: [/b]

[thread locked as this has now been cross-posted]

Without knowing what programmer and programming software you are using, it would be very hard to say. Have you asked the electronics shop that you got it from?

Regards,
Steve A.

The Board helps those that help themselves.

Quote:

Without knowing what programmer

I'm guessing it's http://www.embeddedmarket.com/pr... from EmbeddedMarket (formerly Decccanrobots). The links on that page to software are dead.

As of January 15, 2018, Site fix-up work has begun! Now do your part and report any bugs or deficiencies here

No guarantees, but if we don't report problems they won't get much of  a chance to be fixed! Details/discussions at link given just above.

"Some questions have no answers."[C Baird] "There comes a point where the spoon-feeding has to stop and the independent thinking has to start." [C Lawson] "There are always ways to disagree, without being disagreeable."[E Weddington] "Words represent concepts. Use the wrong words, communicate the wrong concept." [J Morin] "Persistence only goes so far if you set yourself up for failure." [Kartman]

Topic locked