Eagle Cad Xmega128A1 library

Go To Last Post
4 posts / 0 new
Author
Total votes: 0

Here is an Eagle library with TQFP-100 Xmega128A1 device definition. I am currently using this on a prototype development board. I have verified it multiple times in Eagle. I have not physically tested 100 percent of the pins on the dev board yet, but very close now. I can say the land patterns soldered very easy with the drag method. I don't know yet if they are suitable for production on pick and place / reflow. I should know how that works on rev2 very soon though..

Although I am 99 percent sure this is correct, please double check before you fab something and blame me for problems ;)

Attachment(s): 

telliott wrote:
Here is an Eagle library with TQFP-100 Xmega128A1 device definition.
I posted a complete Eagle library some time ago. See this thread.

--Mike

mikeperks wrote:
I posted a complete Eagle library some time ago. See this thread.

Cool, nice job! I see you put the alternate pin names on there as well. Are any/all validated in protos?

I'm pretty close to being done testing all the pins on the 128A1 lbr I posted. Just have the A/D pins on port A and B left.

telliott wrote:
Are any/all validated in protos?
I have a A1 chip waiting for a circuit board so I have not validated in hardware. The components have been checked against the datasheets although another pair of eyes would help. It would be good to have one consolidated library before it is posted on the CadSoft download site.

--Mike