i have a atmega328p, on which i burnt arduino bootloader using arduino isp. Suddenly it is showing invalid device signature 0x000000, and not at all going away.
Does that mean the atmega is bad or bricked. If not how can i resolve this issue.
1. With the same setup i was able to burn program on the atmega.
2. With the asme setup i can still burn program on two of my atmega8.
3. I have another atmega8 that never got burnt on the same setup.
4. Using 16mhz xtal with 22pf caps.
5. 10k accross rst and Vcc of target atmega
Is there any safe way to know my device is still alive without burning program.