I've a strange behaviour with an ATMEGA328P, ATMEL-ICE and my program, which I cannot resolve.
1) When building the solution (ATEMLSTUDIO7 on Win10), and programming the device using ATMEL-ICE, and then run the program, everything is fine. Even after toggling power on the device, everything is ok. (ATMELICE still attached)
2) When removing ATMEL-ICE (during operation and without toggling power on the device) -> everything is ok.
3) After removing ATMEL-ICE and toggling power, the program's not working as expected anymore.
In 3) there is the strange behaviour, that:
- timer are much faster (~factor 10 or so)
- some led's are in an undefined state (an are ON, but should not.)
I'm going to get another MCU short term to retest and see whether I "burned" the current MCU.
Any support to find out more about the reason would be great.