1. I have a application in which need to get 10Hz-240Hz signal. So first made a 240hz LFP & then connected 10Hz HPF after that. Ckt is attached. Res/cap values are taken from TI workbench, nearest available will add later.
2. I was reading that when designing a filter, at fc gain is at 3db lower.
3. I need to measure 10Hz to 240Hz, so at my 10Hz signal with 3db lower & similarly 240Hz signal will be 3db lower.
4. So what is I want no gain loss at 10Hz or 240Hz. How much lower frequency should I select than 10Hz, so that at 10hz there is no loss.
Similarly for 240Hz, how much higher frequency should i select so that there is no signal loss at 240Hz.
5. is there any general rull of thumb for this?
6. Similarly for sample signal at 240Hz with MCU adc, what is frequency for adc sampling to be selected. Generally I have select 10 times atleast. But is there any general rule of thumb for this also.