I need to do the following:
1) Receive digital video from a PAL decoder chip
2) Store frames in SDRAM in a circular buffer
3) Send those frames to a PAL video encoder real time
4) Freeze the video on demand and display the frozen image
1) Can the AVR32 receive digital video and put the data frame by frame into its SDRAM?
2) Can the AVR32's LCD port be used to send data to a video encoder chip? If not, any other way of getting video out suitable for PAL encoders?
3) Does the 16bit wide SDRAM interface have sufficient bandwidth to support PAL video in and out simultaneously?
4) Can I have both SRAM and SDRAM interfaces together using the different chip selects to select them? (I'm guessing the data lines are common, but these usually have tight timing constraints so intersting PCB layout).
Any help on this much appreciated.