- This is the forum for discussing and sharing all things related to hardware for the AVR32 architecture. Everything from interfacing external devices to development kits.
- This is NOT the forum to discuss coding or drivers for the hardware! If you want to discuss Linux or standalone development, please direct that to the "AVR32 General (standalone)" or "AVR32 Linux" forum.
- Advertising home-made tools you want to sell is allowed by the moderators for now, until the volume of posts is too high and we are all annoyed.
Use the AVRFreaks trading post bulletin board for selling your stuff and notify the avr32-forum of your trading post. Also consider buying an ad on avrfreaks.net if you're serious.
- Behave! Read the ESR's guidelines for smart-posting by Internet Citizens
- For official Atmel AVR32 information, go to its website.
- For unofficial hardware information on AVR32, check out: https://www.avrfreaks.net/wiki
NB! suggestions are welcome, but I will keep this thread clean, which means I will delete suggestions when I decide to add them or not :)
* Moved. *