AVR STudio 5.1.208 - Build button missing

Go To Last Post
3 posts / 0 new
Author
Total votes: 0

I find that sometimes when I open my project all the compile and build options are greyed out. This has also happened a few times after doing a build. The only way to get it sorted is to exit the program and hope it is fixed when I re-launch.

Another issue I have is that I made the background color of the editor black. I adjusted all the other colors but noticed that certain things have a foreground color of black too making them invisible. For example if you use a variable that has not been defined yet then it is black - invisible. The include statements between <> are also black.
:shock:

Quote:
I find that sometimes when I open my project all the compile and build options are greyed out. This has also happened a few times after doing a build. The only way to get it sorted is to exit the program and hope it is fixed when I re-launch.

Are you using External Make file ? (Project properties->Build->Use External Makefile)
If you are using external make file all the project toolchain/compile options will be greyed out.

:)

I've seen this once or twice when I have opened a file (via File -> Open) that is not part of the project. Closing the file(s) restores the disabled buttons.

Gamu The Killer Narwhal
Portland, OR, US