Atmel invites all users in the AVRfreaks community to participate in the ASF Designers contest.
Create an AVR project using ASF, and write a blog style review of ASF and the development process of your project.
Rules and tips:
- Feel free to select the AVR project yourself, but ASF should be used.
- The main target is to demonstrate the ease of use and advantages of ASF, but drawbacks, enhancement proposals and potential pitfalls should be well covered in the review.
- The development process and review of ASF is as important as the project itself.
- Upload your project and review to the AVR freaks project page and prefix it with ASF review: Example name "[ASF review] Your project name"
- Both zip file of project and review (.pdf, .doc, .html page) should be uploaded.
- All code submitted in the contest will be open source as for other AVR freaks projects.
- Atmel may use the project and ASF review for internal evaluation of ASF
Awards for best review/project
Complete AVR development kit containing:
Atmel DIP Socket Card for STK600
Friday September 9th (UPDATED!)
ASF development team