Version 2.0.1 has been released, which fixes the Size tool bug on non-winAVR toolchains. It has some more fixes for the Assembler and some more Options for Assembler and Compiler. See the Release Notes and Changelog for more details.
I have released a new version (2.0.0) of the AVR Eclipse Plugin. This plugin integrates the avr-gcc toolchain into the Eclipse IDE. It is a complete rewrite of the previous version 20070813.
New features and major changes of version 2.0.0
* Setting of target MCU Type and Clock Frequency (once per build configuration)
* Debug and Release build Configurations
* Application and Static Library build types (static lib not tested yet)
* Builds hex, eep and lss files (user selectable)
* Assembler integrated into toolchain
* A new viewer to show some information about AVR processors
* Basic documentation incl. a small tutorial on how to create a AVR application project
Feedback and bug reports are highly welcome.