I'm using ATWINC1500B - SAM R21 and I have a few question.
1. Can I control the module via UART (not with AT commands) like I do with SPI ? I tried one of the example in the atmel studio 7 but the example only support SPI and I want to swap the SPI with UART, it is possible ?
- If I can, which UARTshould I use (UART1 or UART2) ? because I understand that UART1 without flow control and UART2 with.
2. Why the file nm_bus_wrapper_samr21.h\c only support SPI and I2C. What about the UART ?
3. Can I upgrade my module via UART ?
- If I can, which uart should I use (UART1 or UART2) ?