ATTM7000_XULT_CABLE

Go To Last Post
10 posts / 0 new
Author
Total votes: 0

Hi freaks, does anyone know where I can purchase the ATTM7000_XULT_CABLE from.  Its a Atmel/Mircochip.  You'd think you'd be able to get it from Microchip Direct but no.

Thanks Freaks.

According to here:

http://microchip.force.com/micro...

You have to contact your local sales office.

Bummer.

JIm

I would rather attempt something great and fail, than attempt nothing and succeed - Fortune Cookie

"The critical shortage here is not stuff, but time." - Johan Ekdahl

"If you want a career with a known path - become an undertaker. Dead people don't sue!" - Kartman

"Why is there a "Highway to Hell" and only a "Stairway to Heaven"? A prediction of the expected traffic load?"  - Lee "theusch"

Speak sweetly. It makes your words easier to digest when at a later date you have to eat them ;-)  - Source Unknown

Please Read: Code-of-Conduct

Atmel Studio6.2/AS7, DipTrace, Quartus, MPLAB user

Hi freaks, I've contacted the local sales office and EU sales office.  Both where unable to help me.

Could any of you Americans recommend a company that might sale it?

Have you checked Digikey and Mouser?

both US based companies that also ship to eu and Mouser for sure also sells to private entities.

If you do it through a company, you could also try Farnell, but if you want to buy as a private person from there it will cost you as they have put a company in the middle and that takes a lot of money on each item you purchase, so I stopped using them as I had 1 order almost double in price.....

Fianawarrior wrote:
Could any of you Americans recommend a company that might sale it?

I'll contact someone I know that might be able to point me in the right direction....or off a cliff..cheeky

Jim

Crap!  I contacted my colleague and I should have asked the OP the following:  Do you have the LCD this cable connects to?

I would rather attempt something great and fail, than attempt nothing and succeed - Fortune Cookie

"If you want a career with a known path - become an undertaker. Dead people don't sue!" - Kartman

"Why is there a "Highway to Hell" and only a "Stairway to Heaven"? A prediction of the expected traffic load?"  - Lee "theusch"

Speak sweetly. It makes your words easier to digest when at a later date you have to eat them ;-)  - Source Unknown

Last Edited: Thu. Mar 21, 2019 - 12:40 PM

hi jgmdesign, I don't have the LCD yet.

ok, I am waiting on a reply to my email.

Hopefully with good news

Jim

Thanks so much for your time jgmdesign.  Your an Angel.

I went to Microsoft Support and opened a case.  They referred me to the local sales rep.  They then referred me to the EU sales rep.  Who in turn referred me back to the local sales rep.  Round and round in circles.

Fianawarrior wrote:
Microsoft Support and opened a case.

That wont help much with a Microchip product, but hey ya never know.....wink

Jim

I should have said Microchip.  But Bill Gates updated my mind and I entered Microsoft.  ;)