Attiny84 and a disappearing global IE

Go To Last Post
57 posts / 0 new

Pages

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Total votes: 0

Lee,

Sorry to be a pain in the ass.

I do not know which version you are referring to. I thought it was what I tested. The only other C source I posted was the original program.

Please post what you would like me to test and I will.

Sorry for the confusion.

I'm using Version 6.0 build 1841

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Total votes: 0

Quote:

I do not know which version you are referring to. I thought it was what I tested. The only other C source I posted was the original program.

Please post what you would like me to test and I will.


???

Link to your posted program:
https://www.avrfreaks.net/index.p...

No superfluous crap in the ISR. A double-set of the I bit during init but that shouldn't be a problem.

You can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig.

I've never met a pig I didn't like, as long as you have some salt and pepper.

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Total votes: 0

Quote:

I'm using Version 6.0 build 1841

Oh dear God - then what do you expect?!?

If you have a tool that seems to be working differently to everyone else then surely the first thing you do is check that you have the latest (with the most bug fixes). Report back when you have 6.2.993 (Beta).

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Total votes: 0

Cliff,

Sorry, I figured if I posted this info halfway into the thread and no one flamed me, It wasn't an issue.

I will do as suggested and get back to you.

Thanks,

A.

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Total votes: 0

Cliff / Lee,

All is right with the world.

A current version of AS6 corrected the problem.

Thanks to you both.

A.

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Total votes: 0

Well there's a lesson to be learned here - if something doesn't work ALWAYS check first that you have everything up to date - otherwise, nine times out of ten, you are simply rediscovering a bug found/fixed 3 years ago.

Pages