ATtiny2313 in stock anywhere?

Go To Last Post
8 posts / 0 new
Author
Total votes: 0

I got all excited a couple of weeks ago when I saw a post here stating that ATTiny2313's are listed at Digikey, but sadly, there is not stock.

I will be in the U.S. in December and would like to pick some at that time. Does anyone know where they can be purchased? I am looking for the 20 Mhz DIP.

Thanks in advance.

Rick

--
"Why am I so soft in the middle when the rest of my life is so hard?"
-Paul Simon

Just keep checking the Digikey website. Stock will often re-appear.

magellan wrote:
Just keep checking the Digikey website. Stock will often re-appear.

Yes, as I can recall, they have been in stock at DigiKey a short while ago. I guess they are just sold out for now.

Though they show the estimate at when new stock will be in to be in "3/28/2005" - a little later than December....

Regards,

-Colin

c_oflynn wrote:
Though they show the estimate at when new stock will be in to be in "3/28/2005" - a little later than December....

You're right, but actually it says 3/21/2005 for the 20PI device as he was asking for, but still a little later than December.
3/28/2005 is for the SI device.
But the dates are probably not very precise when it's four months from now.

I don't knowe other American AVR resellers, but they still have a small amount of ATTINY2313-20PI at the German reseller Schukat:
In English: http://www2.schukat.com/schukat/...

They also have 100 ATtiny2313-20PI in stock at this German online shop: http://www.trade-shop.de/catalog...

Thank you for the info.

So, it appears that they were in stock once, and maybe I should have dropped by the Digikey wesite and bought some as soon as I read the post :?

Since I don't have a pressing need -just wanted to port some older projects to them. I guess I will just have to keep checking and order when I see it.

I will also be in the U.S. at the end of March, so maybe the timing will be right then (since this is when they expect to have stock -I think I am coming in on the 21st at that :P). I didn't know you could see lead time on Digikey's site

The German site would be tempting if I needed them soon.

RickF

--
"Why am I so soft in the middle when the rest of my life is so hard?"
-Paul Simon

I noticed they also have ATmega88-20AI and ATtiny13-24PI www.trade-shop.de

Maybe these are engineering samples?

The new AVR's was specified to run at 24 MHz at first, but they changed it to 20 MHz before they were released I beleive. So it seems strange that they have both have ATtiny13-20 and ATtiny13-24.

AFAIK ATmega88 will first be avaiable some time in 2005, so it also seems strange that they already got ATmega88-20AI in stock:
www.trade-shop.de/catalog/produc...
Do you think the ATmega88's are engineering samples (which they are not allowed to sell) :?:

farang wrote:
I didn't know you could see lead time on Digikey's site

If you try to order a device that is out of stock, it will display the "Ship Date Estimate".