- New ASF.
- Added full support for the SAML21 family (ultra super-duper low power).
- Added support for the SAMV7 family (based on the new Cortex-M7 architecture).
- AVRSV-5685 Fix flash page corruption when connection with SAM-ICE (and other Segger debuggers).
- AVRSV-5893 Interrupts continue to be disabled after stepping.
- AVRSV-5923 Programming throws up an error saying that the device id is wrong. Programming completes successfully.
- AVRSV-6015 Greatly improved compile time (especially when parallel make is enabled).
- AVRSV-6020 Some fixes for programming files whose path contains non-ascii (debugging is still not working correctly for these files).
- Smallest, MD5: 744be50ba06c4d5e6d2cfdcb1679a0fb, SHA1: 50845a322e1d3f3f5223c623a1214fa5a54f0bc5
- Biggest, MD5: b99be482a801f0f394af12cc67ddd532, SHA1: c567fb6c14124cc5f5a4efb6dddb6c135074526b