I want my 328p go into bootloader after a hardware reset but no success so far.
My board is an Arduino UNO but I only use the hardware part of Arduino project.
- I've configured the fuses as follow:
Low fuse : 0xff
High fuse : 0xd0
extended fuse : 0x7
So If I've read spec correctly (chapter 26) high fuse is configured for:
BOOTSZ = '00' so I have a 2048 words space for my boot oader starting at 0x3800.
BOOTRST = '0' so Reset Vector = Boot Loader Reset
- Also I have 2 HEX file (app + BL)
- I have built my boot loader with the avr-gcc option -Wl,--section-start=.text=0x3800 to place the boot loader at the correct address (It's clear in hex file).
- I've combined both hex files following instructions from this website.
- I can jump in boot loader from application with asm( "jmp 0x3800" )
But after reset uC goes directly in application !!!
What do I miss ?
Thanks in advance.