https://william-baldwin.com/ftp/...

This shows 512KF, 64KR, 100p/144p
10/100 Ethernet
USB OTG 12 Mbps
two master/slave SPIs,
one SSC,
one master/slave TWI
four USARTs with hardware flow-control.
One USART has special extensions to support modem, IrDA and smart-card ISO7816 serial protocols.

"DSP Instructions - The UC3 ’s multiply-accumulate unit executes, in a single cycle, a plethora of multiply and multiply-and-accumulate instructions on standard and fractional numbers, with and without saturation and rounding. Multiply or MAC results can be 32-, 48- or 64-bit wide; 48- and 64-bit results are placed in two registers. DSP instructions also include many add and subtract instructions as well as data formatting instructions such as data shift with saturation and rounding."

"The two first devices of the UC3 Series A are sampling now and will be available in volume production in 4Q-2007. The AT32UC3A0512, with EBI, comes in a QFP144 and is priced at $9.24 in quantities of 10,000 The AT32UC3A1512, without EBI, comes in a QFP100 package and is priced at $8.67 in quantities of 10,000."

Total votes: 0

Nice, cheers Who-me!

I like the sound of single-cycle access tightly coupled SRAM as well. Sweet! Still a while off volume production, but looking forward to seeing what kind of dev kits come out in the near future.

-S.

Devkit? EVK1100 with ethernet, usb-otg, character LCD, some sensors, SD/MMC card slot, and a few other goodies ... availability TBD.

Specs are now downloadable from Atmel, along with some overview information.

Indeed, much more info up there than last time I looked. Will be one heluva chippy. Funfun!

-S.

Very exciting. Counting the (undeterminate) days until I can get my hands on one -- it seems perfect for a project I'm about to take on!