I'm trying to use a displaytech 32128 LCD display (http://www.rswww.com part number 627-1668) which as far as I can see from the minimalist data sheet on the same page consists of some bendy stuff, some LCD stuff, and an ST7565V controller chip http://www.sitronix.com.tw/sitro...
I haven't purchased it yet, but it's looking good... if I can work out how on earth to connect the blasted thing.
I'm sure all the info is in those two data sheets, but I haven't got my head around it yet. As far as I can tell...
- the Vdd positive supply should be 3.0v
- the Vout supply should be 6.9v
- I need to provide decoupling caps on V1-V5
- I can't use the voltage multiplier circuit *unless* I can get away with the doubler, Vdd = 3.3v, and Vout = 6.6v, supplying necessary caps
- I will need to set all sorts of stuff in the internal registers to control the voltage.
Aaaaagh! Anyone got any experience of this chip?