ASF 3.49 release notes?

Go To Last Post
7 posts / 0 new
Author
Total votes: 0

Dear all,

anybody knows where to get the ASF 3.49 release notes. It seems to be published just a few days ago. But I could only find the release notes till 3.48.

Best Regards

Markus

This topic has a solution.
Last Edited: Thu. Sep 17, 2020 - 05:27 AM

unfortunately on the top of the referenced side it says 3.49 and if you click on the release note link on the top right you still end up with the previous (3.48) version.

Indeed, but I think that Microchip representative should answer, because simple change in download link from 3.48 to 3.49 does not work. For now docs for 3.49 are online-only unfortunately.

Dear KhazAkar,

can you post the link of the online documentation.

If you have installed AtmelStudio you can download the ASF3.49 from the plugin manager. However, I like to see the release notes before I update to 3.49 because I made some changes in the ASF files that will get lost after the automatic update.

Best Regards

Markus

This link asf.microchip.com/docs is the link to the documentation I suppose. Unfortunately I do not have Atmel Studio, because I don't run windows on my machine. Maybe try to backup 3.48 version somewhere, update to 3.49 and do diff on them?

This reply has been marked as the solution. 

Dear KhazAkar,

the link doesn't work - at least at the time of writing. I guess we simply have to wait until Microchip is providing that information.

Best Regards

Markus