4610X-R2R-103 Resistor network

Go To Last Post
10 posts / 0 new
Author
Total votes: 0

I'm trying to get some of the above, we use several hundreds a year. Usually no problem as we have kept some in stock but now things have gone a bit pear shaped with the product so no stock. :(

Mouser will have some in May, and that's ok, but the website info is a bit of a mess. I had a live chat last night and the "chatter" was confused. He was going to reply by email but still hasn't. As you can see below the LF version seems to be the lead free version but the R/H side of the screen shows one at 2% and the other at 20% with varying number of resistors.

I can get other manufacturer's R2R but they all seem to have the pins reversed (and rare as hens' teeth). I can make provision for both as I'm making a new run of PCBs.

So if you know where I can get some NOW (300??) of either types please let me know. I'll do the net run around again today.

Attachment(s): 

John Samperi

Ampertronics Pty. Ltd.

www.ampertronics.com.au

* Electronic Design * Custom Products * Contract Assembly

Farnell AU has these in stock.

FindChips www.findchips.com and Octopart www.octopart.com aren't much help, except that it shows Sierra with a small stcok. [and yes, R2R seem to be a boutique part for some reason]

But a simple Google search seems to indicate some are floating about:
http://www.1sourcecomponents.com...

You can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig.

I've never met a pig I didn't like, as long as you have some salt and pepper.

Quote:
Farnell AU has these in stock.
They are just normal resistors not R2R ladders. :) Years ago some clever supplier who did not know better send them and I should have about 1,000 somewhere.
Quote:
But a simple Google search seems to indicate some are floating about:
I have been in contact with some of them and 1sourcecomponents replied yesterday, but still haven't given me anything concrete. I guess I'll have to wait for Tuesday our time when everyone gets back to work elsewhere.

What annoys me is the fact that there seems to be over 70,000 around according to 1sourcecomponents but I can't get to them directly. :(

Murata and IRCTT?? also have them but their pinouts are reversed. I looked at them years ago but since the client kept about a year supply in stock I never worried about doing any changes to the board. May just have to make provision for the other pinout IF I can get some samples to test them out.

Anyway thanks for trying.

John Samperi

Ampertronics Pty. Ltd.

www.ampertronics.com.au

Any luck js on finding what you were after?

Yes, 1sourcecomponents can get/trying to sell me 732. I only want 250-300 for now.

If they don't come to the party I'll order them from Mouser for May delivery.

I'm also trying to get some of the Murata samples (reversed pins), no replies so far.

Any other possible suppplier ideas are still welcome of course. :)

John Samperi

Ampertronics Pty. Ltd.

www.ampertronics.com.au

BI Technologies has a cross

I must have looked at them before, the link is a differnt colour. They don't seem to make a SIP version as shown above. (Changing the PCB that much to suit a different package in not an option at the moment due to months of reapproval tests etc.)

Unless you know of a particular part number. :)

John Samperi

Ampertronics Pty. Ltd.

www.ampertronics.com.au

http://www.royalohm.com/pdf/resi... network.pdf

Would any on this datasheet do the trick js?

Unfortunately I can't see any R2R types in the royalohm pdf :( anything but that.

John Samperi

Ampertronics Pty. Ltd.

www.ampertronics.com.au