328 Datasheet Wanted

Go To Last Post
4 posts / 0 new
Author
Total votes: 0

The recent discussion on the removal/non-removal of the full swing oscillator caused me to go back and look at my archived datasheets. I am looking for...

8271 rev K

...although I'm not sure it ever existed. I have the one before, rev J, and the new Atmel style one which followed, 42735A but if anyone has rev K I'd like a copy please.

#1 This forum helps those that help themselves

#2 All grounds are not created equal

#3 How have you proved that your chip is running at xxMHz?

#4 "If you think you need floating point to solve the problem then you don't understand the problem. If you really do need floating point then you have a problem you do not understand." - Heater's ex-boss

Likely there was no Rev. K:

328 Datasheet Revisions

--Mike

for what its worth, this is from the J datasheet (not the K)

.........FROM:

http://static6.arrow.com/aropdfconversion/6354be4bcbf4f9f7ffc951a3fc2caa9da5bcc182/7887atmel-8271-8-bit-avr-microtroller-atmega48a-48pa-88a-88pa-168a.pdf

When in the dark remember-the future looks brighter than ever.

Thanks, my interest is purely one of curiosity.

Datasheet 8271J, the last old-style Atmel datasheet mentions rev K silicon and the removal of full-swing in the errata but not in the body-text.

Datasheet 42735A, the first new-style Atmel datasheet, mentions rev K silicon and the removal of full-swing in the errata but not in the body-text.

Datasheet 42735B, the last new-style Atmel datasheet, mentions the non-release of rev K silicon

Datashhet 40001984A is the first Microchip datasheet

#1 This forum helps those that help themselves

#2 All grounds are not created equal

#3 How have you proved that your chip is running at xxMHz?

#4 "If you think you need floating point to solve the problem then you don't understand the problem. If you really do need floating point then you have a problem you do not understand." - Heater's ex-boss